BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO PLAY.
ASUS Camps is committed to helping in every way we can to help allow children to come to camp who may otherwise be unable. Every year thanks to our generous donators we are able to subsidies some our campers to help those in need of financial accommodations. If you wish to be considered for this bursary fill out the application below.
Please complete each section of this application to the best of your knowledge. Applications must be fully completed to be considered. Should you require more space to complete the questions please attach a separate sheet of paper to the end of the application. Please submit this form after you have applied online for registration. We ask that all applications be submitted no later than Wednesday May 31st, by 4PM.
THINGS TO KNOW
There are two ways to receive your bursary should you be granted one:
- If your remaining outstanding balance for your campers enrollment is greater than the amount your bursary subsidizes then we will notify you of your updated remaining balance.
- If your remaining outstanding balance for your campers enrollment is less than the amount your bursary subsidizes then we will refund you via cheque or PayPal transfer per your preference.
- All Bursaries will be evaluated to ensure fairness and prevent a “first come first serve” styled program.
- You will be notified of your bursary application status by no later than June 9th at 4pm.
- A bursary can be granted for up to 100% of your campers enrollment fees
To apply for a bursary, please fill out the attached bursary form here and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.